We are delighted to have published our new cookbook: Souping for health: 40 plant-based (vegan) and low salt recipes from Lisa Brant, La Crisalida Retreats.
Soup is served at the retreat in the cooler months and is a popular part of our menu. After many requests, I am delighted to share 40 of our plant-based (vegan) soups for you to make at home.
The 75-page e-book includes chapters on:
- Soup making staples – including how to make a great homemade vegetable stock (2 methods), and items to add to your store-cupboard to make soup making simple.
- Quick and easy soup recipes – soups that take less than 30 minutes to make from scratch, easy to follow instructions, usually in one pan.
- Light and low soups – ideal if you are trying to stick to a lower calorie diet or want to enjoy a lighter soup.
- Comfort soups – these are the soups that make you smile from your toes upward, perfect for warming and giving you a hug.
- Dinner party impressive soups – when you want to show family or friends that plant-based food is full of flavour. These soup recipes tend to contain more complicated ingredients, or take a little longer to prepare.
Some of the recipes you can look forward to trying from our illustrated e-book include:
- Mulligatawny soup
- Spicy char-grilled red pepper soup
- Thai coconut and vegetable broth
- Cream of mushroom
- Roast cauliflower and coconut soup
- Squash laksa soup
- Moroccan chickpea soup
Take a look at the contents and full list of recipes here.
So, get your copy, get into the kitchen and enjoy! Happy souping.
Get your copy of Souping for health soup cookbook
To purchase your copy of the e-cookbook go to our online shop here.