Thanks for your interest in joining our team! On this page we list our current vacancies. If the job(s) don't match your experience, then you are welcome to send a copy of your CV to email@example.com. Please include a covering letter telling us about yourself, including your skills and experience, plus what you can offer, and we can keep your details on file for when a vacancy does arise.
These are our current job vacancies:
Marketing and Sales Supervisor
We are seeking a friendly, professional, well-organized and dynamic Marketing and Sales Supervisor to join our growing team. In summary, the marketing and sales supervisor is responsible for supporting to implement, monitor and evaluate La Crisalida’s marketing and sales strategy. You will embrace and enhance the reputation, appearance and integrity of the retreats brand by raising awareness through different media to support the development and growth of the retreat. You will work closely with other employees to support the retreats values, customer requirements and commercial needs.
This is a hands-on role. The core regular marketing activities include social media, customer relationship and communication, compiling and analysing statistics, advertising, google ads and analytics, online presence and websites, working with journalists or bloggers. You will also supervise the marketing assistant.
Some of the Marketing and Sales Supervisor duties and responsibilities include:
- Maintaining the retreats brand and message on social media, website, booking channels and review sites
- Producing regular statistics to evaluate marketing and sales activities, with the aim to improve and enhance these activities.
- Working closely with the Front Office Team to meet or exceed occupancy and income goals
Marketing and Sales Supervisor requirements:
- Work experience in marketing and sales activities, preferably in a hotel/hospitality setting.
- A positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability in compiling, analysing, making recommendations and taking action from marketing data.
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite and all other relevant computer programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; fluent in English, Spanish an advantage
- Proactive approach to dealing with issues that may arise
- Highly organized, able to multitask and prioritize and work under pressure
Salary in the range of 17,500€ to 18,500€ per annum (depending upon experience - pro-rated down for hours below 40 hours per week for a contract of 20 – 40 hours per week).
Preferably applicants will be located in Spain and have NIE number to be considered. However, we will consider applicants who have the right to work in Spain who wish to relocate.
Please send your CV & completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org - you can find the application form here.
Junior Health and Wellbeing Mentor at La Crisalida Retreats
Junior health and wellbeing mentors at La Crisalida Retreats have a key guest-facing role. The mentor role requires specialist knowledge and experience in one or more of yoga, meditation, life coaching/NLP, nutrition and exercise (group classes). The mentor will be required to broaden their knowledge into all these areas through personal development and where appropriate formal training. They will work effectively with the operational and programme managers to improve quality and support the relaxation and rejuvenation experience for our guests. We require mentors to have the knowledge and skills to coach and influence groups and individuals.
La Crisalida is a Health and Wellbeing Retreat open 365 days a year. We serve plant based food and juices to de-stress the mind and body. We provide a program for guests which includes guided walks, yoga, meditation, life-makeover workshops, creativity classes, rebounding, dance classes and more. Guests can choose to take part in whatever activities they choose. Join our team and work with us to make a lasting difference in our guest’s health and wellbeing.
Essential skills and knowledge required
- Fluent in English
- Outstanding communication skills including listening, questioning, writing and teaching
- Yoga teaching qualification(s) (minimum 200 hours) and/or ability to lead group exercise classes.
- This is a role includes shifts - the role will include working weekends, early mornings and/or late evenings.
Salary in the range of 16,500€ to 17,000€ per annum (depending upon experience - pro-rated down for hours below 40 hours per week for a contract of 15 – 30 hours per week).
Please send your CV & completed application form to email@example.com.
Public area and kitchen cleaner at La Crisalida Retreats
- Cleaning of public areas, the kitchen, internal areas and laundry.
- Supporting the kitchen team with setting and clearing tables
- Previous cleaning experience
- A dynamic and flexible
- Team work
- Guest care
- Spanish desired
Salary in the range of 14,250€ to 14,500€ per annum (depending upon experience - pro-rated down for hours below 40 hours per week).
This is a role includes shifts - the role will include working weekends, early mornings and late evenings. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org